Academic Year 2018, Application Guidelines for global bridge Scholarship
<< For Sasarsdam High School Students>>
- Purpose of the Scholarship
- This Scholarship was established to support those high school students who wish to learn at university by providing a subsidy to help cover the necessary tuition fees and living expenses. This Scholarship helps students to access educational opportunities while having a stable environment in which they may focus on their studies.We expect Scholarship students to make great contributions in both Cambodia and Japan in the future.
- Scholarship type
- Grant-type scholarship
- Amount :$1200 per year
- Payment period: Four years, from admission to graduation
- Number of recipients Up to ten students per year
- The Scholarship shall be transferred directly to the University’s bank account. Said transfer will be made in October (Oct. to Mar. period) and April (Apr. to Sep. period) basically.
- Applicants must now be studying at a high school in Siem Reap state and wishing to learn at university after graduation.
- Applicants should be younger than 20 on April 1st of the enrollment year.
- Applicants should be able to undertake an annual interview in simple Japanese, by which their situation will be monitored.
- Applicants should be students of High school at the time of application.Those students who have temporarily left the school, or who are repeating a year, are not eligible.
- Applicants should have outstanding academic results.
- Applicants should not have their own financial means of continuing their studies.
- Applicants should be healthy, both physically and mentally.
- Applicants should be able to secure a guarantor.
- Applicants should participate in global bridge’s business plan for five years after graduation from University.
- How to apply
- Applicants should submit all the required documents (Documents in the following “Required Documents”1&2) to either the school principal or your class teacher. You may download the application form from “https://globalbridge-hd.com/overseas/cambodia-scholarship/guidelines/”. (Homepage → Scholarship → Recommendation Letter and Family’s Financial Circumstances Report.)
- Required Document
- Recommendation letter from your principal and confirmation note from your class teacher.（Necessary at the time of trial application）
- Family’s financial circumstances report.（Necessary at the time of trial application）
- Documents to prove your grades in high school
- Writing: Theme “My dream goal” (about two A4 sheets)
- Application Period
- Application period is until the end of May 2020.Please submit by email.（in English or Japanese）
- Selection Process
- The selection process shall be conducted based on document screening and an interview conducted through an interpreter. Only those applicants who clear the document-screening step will be asked to proceed to the interview stage.
Successful applicants will be notified without delay after the exam.
Successful applicants will receive a “Scholarship Receipt Confirmation” upon actual scholarship receipt.
- Receipt of Multiple Scholarships
- Applicants are permitted to receive this Scholarship in combination with others that may be awarded.
- Revocation of Scholarship
- The Scholarship shall be revoked in the event of any of the following circumstances. The recipients may be ordered to return the Scholarship payment (either in whole or in part).
- The Scholarship student takes a temporary leave of absence from the university(except in unavoidable circumstances such as sickness or when studying abroad).
- The Scholarship student leaves or graduates from the university.
- The Scholarship student perpetrates a crime incurring punishment, either by the university or the authorities.
- A false statement is revealed in the application document.
- The Scholarship student fails to attend an annual interview.
- The Scholarship student requests revocation of the Scholarship.
- Changes and Updates
- In the event of any change to their registered information, applicants shall update their information immediately.
- global bridge Scholarship representative
E-mail: email@example.com (English or Japanese)